I woke up afraid today. I needed to pray and ask for faith renewal. I prayed. Search for inspiration and I found these quotes. They worked as anti-fear pills for me. I thanked God for the renewal and sharing these pills with you all. My personal most favourite is;
“It never ceases to amaze me when God wants to take someone to the next level in their life and they let fear of the unknown rob them of tremendous blessings. I think there are two common problems with Christians- They are scared to death of being truly free and of God’s overwhelming love.”
― R. Alan Woods, The Journey Is the Destination: A Book of Quotes With Commentaries
Following is the collection.
1. What we seek we shall find; what we flee from flees from us.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves – regret for the past and fear of the future.
– Fulton Ourslerv
3. FEAR is an acronym in the English language for “False Evidence Appearing Real.”
– Neale Donald Walsch
4. Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.
– Napoleon Hill
5. You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.
– Mary Manin Morrissey
6. Just as when we come into the world, when we die we are afraid of the unknown. But the fear is something from within us that has nothing to do with reality. Dying is like being born: just a change.
– Isabel Allende, The House of the Spirits
7. The unknown is not what to be afraid of, it’s only when the unknown becomes known that one can decide whether to be afraid or not.
– Markus Peterson
8. Fear and anxiety many times indicates that we are moving in a positive direction, out of the safe confines of our comfort zone, and in the direction of our true purpose.
– Charles F. Glassman, Brain Drain The Breakthrough That Will Change Your Life
9. The first and great commandment is: Don’t let them scare you.
– Elmer Davis
10. There are four ways you can handle fear. You can go over it, under it, or around it. But if you are ever to put fear behind you, you must walk straight through it. Once you put fear behind you. Leave it there.
– Donna Favors
11. To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.
12. You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.
– Dale Carnegie
13. Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.
– Author Unknown
14. I am kind of paranoid in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy.
– J.D. Salinger
15. Where ever fear shadows…. that always means there is a light shining somewhere.
– Jonathan Santos
16. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
– E Hubbard
17. A mind focused on doubt and fear cannot focus on the journey to victory.
– Mike Jones